Work @ over 75 major festivals and 100's of events in 2018 with HAP!
In 2017 we staffed over 75 major festivals & 500 events across the UK.
Free transport is provided to major festivals & events not located within a major city.
Hours will vary dependant upon on events and role... We staff weekend festivals, day festivals, hospitality events, market research roles and more.
We look for the following type of individual:
• Outgoing, positive personality
• Good customer service skills (ideally bar/hospitality experience)
• Well presented
• Work well under pressure and as part of a team
• Reliable and Trustworthy
• Previous experience is not essential; your personal qualities and a 'can-do' attitude is what counts! Training is provided on site.
• Applicants must, be 18 years of age or over (due to licencing laws) and be a UK/EU resident or a non-resident with a valid UK work permit
Roles Available: Bar Staff, Managers, Supervisors, Bar Backs, Cocktail Staff, Waiting on Staff, Hosts & Hostesses, Market Research Staff.
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 1000+
To apply please register via the apply button
We will be holding interviews all throughout summer. Please keep eye on the website for interviews in your area. We will also email these out.
When attending an interview, you must bring original copies of your ID and proof of NI number:
Acceptable proof of ID:
• Passport or Birth Certificate
• VISA, if not from EU
Acceptable proof of NI:
• National Insurance card
• Letter from HMRC with your NI number
• P45 / P60
• Previous payslip
Closing date:Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 11/06/2018