Less than 16 hours per week - National Minimum Wage
We are based in Lincoln City Centre. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable with Ebay. Of course if you are experienced with both Ebay and retail experience, that will be an advantage. The role requires listing and maintaining items and customer services may be required.
- Be attentive to customers’ needs.
- Give information about the features, quality and availability of different products.
- Help customers find products they are looking for in the shop.
- potentially handle the payment for any purchases.
- Advise the customer of information relating to their purchase, such as how to look after it.
- Make the customer aware of any special offers.
- Make sure that all stock is on display.
- Be aware of what all the customers in the shop are doing, to guard against shoplifting.
- Creating and review of product listings.
- Regular review of prices across the market to ensure competitive advantage.
- Research of new products and trends
- Editing and uploading of pictures on marketplace channels.
- Updating and maintaining stock inventory.
Sales Assistants have many diverse general tasks and always need to be friendly and professional with customers. Key duties in relation to Ebay tasks:
Please respond to the advert with a CV.
We are looking to fill this position imminently, if you have what it takes. Please get in contact.
- Good teamwork.
- Flexibility to do different tasks.
- Ability to be friendly and polite, even when tired, or under pressure.
- Ability to follow procedures correctly, such as using a till.
- Confidence in giving advice and information.
- Having enough stamina to keep going.
- Experience is not essential as we will provide on the job training
- Enthusiasm is a must.
- ICT and online experience is a necessity
- Competent use of Word, Excel and Internet
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication Skills
National minimum wage
East Midlands, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Contract and working hours
Temporary · Part-time
open, daytime, weekends
12/05/2018 · Summer
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 1
Closing date:Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 08/06/2018