To code an app for the android platform that will run an alternative calendar as designed by the employer. The calendar will need to look attractive and incorporate a number of symbols and should preferably not just be aesthetic but have the ability to contain notes, reminders etc. The App is part of an artistic/philosophical engagement to encourage people to reconsider the non-necessary nature of the calendar we take for granted.
- Ideally suit a Computer Science student, however students with capable programming skills will be considered
- Very good programming skills in Java
- Prior experience in developing and deploying apps for the Android platform
- Familiarity with other mobile phone programming environments (e.g. iOS) is a plus
- Background in esoteric ideas preferred but not essential
- Some design sense
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with others in related projects.
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 1
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 04/05/2018