General duties include:
- Taking food and drinks orders so must learn the menu totally
- Delivery of food and drinks orders
- Pre bussing tables to ensure clear of unwanted glasses, cutlery etc.
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff
- Accomplish assigned tasks while on shift
- Responsible for helping keep the restaurant clean tidy and fully stocked ready for service
- Be responsible for presenting the bill at the end of service and collecting payment
- Ad hoc duties as required
Due to licensing laws, you must be 18 years and over to apply for the position of Waiting Staff.
Damons is a full service family run busy restaurant and we are recruiting for full-time and part-time Waiting Staff to be responsible for the total care of our guests from seating to leaving. The restaurant is located to the South of Lincoln City.
- For the position of Waiting Staff these are permanent positions with permanent shift rota.
- Part time between 16 to 24 hours per week
- Full time between 35 and 45 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Due to the opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee needs, morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- The rates of pay is minimum wage plus
- Waiting staff keep gratuities from guests and approximate tips per shift range between £20 to £50
- Full training and full uniform provided
- 25% staff discount when dining in the restaurant
- When working an am (morning shift) receive complimentary breakfast.
- Staff who are asked to do a double shift receive complimentary dining.
The restaurant is located on the A46 bypass, transport links are very good. There is a cycle path direct from the city centre, reasonable bus route and taxi fares are very favourable. Many staff car or taxi share.
Waiting staff keep gratuities from guests
East of England
999 Doddington Road, Lincoln LN6 3SE
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time · Part-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 30
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 01/05/2018