Woldgrain is a cooperatively owned central storage and processing facility, handling combinable crops grown within 65 miles of Hemswell, Lincolnshire.
The current storage capacity is 90,000mt, made up of wheat, barley, oilseed rape and beans.
Woldgrain are recruiting harvest workers for 2018.
- GENERAL STOREKEEPING DUTIES
- To cover the harvest period (June/July to September/October)
- 6 x 12hr shifts per week
- NIGHT SHIFTS
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Would suit undergraduate student or similar
- No accommodation available
For more information please message through this site, visit www.woldgrainstorage.co.uk or telephone the store on 01427 668741.
- Good IT skills preferred
- For more information 'phone or email HR@woldgrain.co.uk
Generous overtime hours
Contract and working hours
Temporary · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 1
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 25/04/2018