General duties include:
- Preparing, cooking and plating food to order for guests.
- Ensuring cooked food is ready and presentable for guests.
- Accomplish assigned tasks whilst on shift.
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff.
- Responsible for helping keep areas in the kitchen clean, tidy and stocked ready for service.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- These are permanent positions with a permanent shift rota.
- Part time between 16 and 24 hours per week.
- Full time between 35 and 45 hours per week.
- Overtime available.
- Due to opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee’s needs.
- Morning, afternoon and evening shifts are available.
- The rate of pay is £8.00 to £9.40 per hour
- Full training is provided but previous kitchen experience would be advantageous.
- 25% staff discount when dining in the restaurant.
- When working a morning shift (pre-8am) you will receive a complimentary breakfast.
- Staff who are asked to work a double shift will receive a complimentary meal.
Damons is a full service family run busy restaurant. We are recruiting for full-time and part-time Line/Preparation Cooks to be responsible for the total care of our guests. The restaurant is located to the South of Lincoln City.
The restaurant is located on the A46 bypass. Transport links are very good, there is a cycle path direct from the city centre, regular and reasonable bus routes and taxi fares are very favourable.
Many staff car or taxi share.
25% staff discount
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time · Part-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 3
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 03/04/2018