As well as Distract being an award-winning agency, and one of the fastest growing in the
East Midlands, the firm is known for their high-performing and innovative campaigns.
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our web team. The role consists of
developing websites for clients, and our own internal websites on Wordpress.
- Construction of responsive websites using the Wordpress system, utilising frameworks
and adjusting these to client requirements, based on designs compiled by our team
- Implementing new features and functionality to existing client websites
- Implementing website changes (adding blog posts, changing text and images, etc.)
received from clients
- Using task management software to keep track of work
- Liasing with members of the web team and wider agency team.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style
across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
The role is offered as part time position, meeting National Minimum Wage, but is
dependent on experience. Flexible around studies to meet the needs of both the business
and the student.
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 1
Apply: email via the apply button
with your CV, and details of any past websites.
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 28/02/2018