Lincoln International Business School within the University of Lincoln, are looking to recruit 4 students to help with a short term qualitative research project from mid-February to early July 2018, for approximately 10 hours per week.
- 2nd year students in the Lincoln International Business School.
- 2nd year Psychology students.
- Students will be expected to work collaboratively with 2 academic members of staff associated with the project.
- Students will be expected to analyse qualitative data and assist in preparing a report on the study.
- An Appreciation of qualitative data would be desirable.
- Willing to approach the data with an open mind, probing further, always asking why.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and to deadlines is essential.
- Once the data has been analysed, must be able to present the information in a way that communicates effectively the findings to an audience.
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 4
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Paula O'Brien via the apply button.
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/01/2018